Monday 18 June 2012

I'll take one of everything!

Despite having bought 2 tickets, sadly I didn't win. However, neither did anyone else (well, not the big prize anyway) so this week I have another chance to bring in the big bucks!

How was your weekend? Mine started off quite heavy with football watching and Bacardi drinking on Friday night, and then it mellowed into relaxation bliss. 

On Saturday morning we went to register for our gift list which was so much fun. Right on par with the food tasting - best parts of the wedding planning until now. Although the wedding dress shopping was a laugh too. It's brilliant picking out things that you want and not paying for them; although, we didn't take them home either so I guess that balances it all out. I'm really happy with what we chose and I think we were pretty sensible too and have a range of items and prices. Once that was done (and it took a good couple of hours!) we treated ourselves to lunch and then went home and just vegged out on the sofa. 



Sunday was Father's Day so we went out for lunch (nothing too wild there) and then just had another lazy afternoon. Well, interspersed with chores here and there. A bit of laundry, a bit of clearing, a bit of sweeping... it all gets done eventually. 

And now another week has started. Mine began at 5:30 a.m. with a brisk walk; by 6:15 the sun was already beating down quite heavily and perspiring was inevitable, so that time of the morning is the best time to go (as evidenced by the number of people who were also walking/jogging). The rest of the week is already jam-packed with appointments keeping me busy. 

What's your week looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated