Sunday 24 October 2010

Sunday Tunes

I don't really keep up with modern music because:
  1. I don't have a radio in my car any longer after it was stolen earlier this year
  2. I don't have a radio at home that I actually listen to
  3. I don't watch music TV all that much, if at all
Given the above circumstances my knowledge of current music trends tends to be somewhat lacking; however, yesterday evening after we came home from the theatre we chilled in front of the TV and just left VH1 on in the background* (while we both did other stuff).

And I was listening to all this new music that I'd never heard before including this song which I think is just really sweet. It's a lovely message and has a really cool video.

Have a listen...



*MTV was showing one of their stupid 'reality' shows

1 comment:

  1. I'd heard the song and love it, but that is one cool video!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated