Friday 22 October 2010

TWO - The Weekend Overview


What are your plans for this weekend?

I've got rehearsals to attend this evening followed by a good wind-down drink (or three!)
There's a walk in aid of Breast Cancer tomorrow that I was thinking of going to; however, I'm not so sure now because it's a long walk and registration is at 9:00 a.m.
Sometimes weekends are for sleeping in.
I'll make up for it though by doing something productive in the house (rehearsals take up all my time and I haven't had a chance to do anything!)
We've also got afternoon tea planned for tomorrow followed by a play - watching this time - so it should be a very pleasant Saturday.
On Sunday we've got a friend over and in the afternoon and we should all be having a scrumptious dinner together later in the evening.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you get up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated