meme from 2008! And then I found one from 2009. So I just had to do one for 2010. Things do change from one year to the next.
So for 2010... here's my Q&;A.
1. What is your first name? Giselle
2. Were you named after anyone? No – I’m uniquely original :P
3. Do you wish on stars? Star light, star bright... sometimes.
4. When did you last cry? Sometime last week
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah when I don’t write like I’m being chased like a herd of elephants
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? There’s a difference between lunch and dinner meat?
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Hehe, I think I’d go with Spice Girls
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? If I was opposite to who I am now, then I’d think no. Does that make sense?
9. Do you have a journal? Like the written kind? Yes, un-updated by a couple of years.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I’m getting better...
11. What are your nicknames? Gi, Giz, duda, baba
12. Would you bungee jump? Yeah!!!
13. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Not usually, depends on the shoes though
14. Do you think that you are strong? Not particularly
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Hmmm, this is difficult. I do like hazelnut. And rum n’ raisin. And chocolate with chocolate bits in it. I just like ice cream really.
16. Shoe size? UK 4, Europe 37 (sometimes 36)
17. Red or pink? Totally undecided
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My paranoia
19. What do you miss most? I can’t think of anything in particular
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? It’s not being sent to anyone
21. What color pants/shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans and brown wooden heels
22. What are you listening to right now? Carolina Liar – When you are near
23. Last thing you ate? A packet of Skips
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple!
25. What is the weather like right now? Sunny with a slight breeze... from what I can tell by looking out of the window
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Paul
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile, height, eyes. Fairly common things.
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I found it via Google. I like Google.
29. Favorite drink? Sparkling water
30. Favorite sport? I like watching football, tennis and snooker. I also like watching Gaelic football – newly discovered :)
31. Hair color? Brown
32. Eye color? Hazel-ish
33. Do you wear contacts? Yes
34. Favorite food? Rice, pasta, salmon
35. Last movie you watched? I think it was Mamma Mia (for the third or fourth time!)
36. Favorite day of the year? My birthday :)
37. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. No question.
38. Winter or summer? Summer for the most part. Until it gets way too hot and I have to go get a hollywood bikini wax!
39. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
40. What is your favorite dessert? Creme caramel, creme brulee, tiramisu.
41. Who is most likely to do this meme? I’m sure a couple of people will comply
42. Who is the least likely to do this meme and comment? It doesn’t matter
43. What books are you reading? I Heart New York, and 3 books on Maltese history that I’m reviewing
44. What's on your mouse pad? The gel wrist pad
45. What did you watch on TV last night? I didn't
46. Favorite smells? Good food, fresh mint, man’s aftershave/perfume, my perfume, clean sea
47. Favorite sound? I don’t know this one... possibly laughter
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles.
49. What's the furthest you've been from your home? Scotland, or Ireland. I’m not sure which is further. Or would that be Germany?
50. Do you have a special talent? I have yet to discover it
51. What is your ring tone? My general one is called Answer the Thing; however, Paul and my mother have their own one.