Sunday 21 December 2008

Meme - 5 Things...


Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Wallet
2. iPhone
3. Car key
4. House keys
5. Tissues

Five things in my bedroom:
1. Bed
2. Computer
3. Shelves with lots of books
4. Sofa
5. TV

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Travel
2. Write
3. Go on an unlimited budget shopping spree!
4. Do volunteer work
5. Get married

Five things that make me very happy:

1. Good food
2. Good company
3. Kisses
4. Happy films
5. Praise

Five things I’m currently into:
1. Heroes
2. My iPhone
3. Swapping
4. The colour grey
5. My health

Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Save money (long term plan)
2. Buy my mother's Christmas present
3. Start reading another book
4. Buy another Secret Santa present
5. Start my exercise regime

Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. I went to kindergarten aged 2 and a half - youngest student :)
2. I dance at my desk and sing (badly) much to the amusement/chagrin of my office mates
3. I love bargains on anything, from clothes to groceries
4. I modelled for a children's clothing line when I was about 3 years old
5. I find it very difficult to trust people and am paranoid about security issues

Five most important moments of 2008:
1. Joining GFI
2. Turning 26
3. Local elections
4. Dunno 1
5. Dunno 2

Five things you enjoy doing during your free time

1. Browsing the net
2. Sleeping
3. Watching TV
4. Reading
5. Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated