Following on the post of Things I Like, here are a few things that I don't like...
- Mushrooms - I know that many people love them; hey, there's even a pizza adorned by just them but I just don't like the smell of them and the taste of them. Moreover, they're a fungus!
- Male waxing - I like a well groomed man, but waxing everywhere is taking it a tad too far. Definitely.
- Cruelty to animals - This may sound obvious and more serious than the other things listed but it's horrifying to still see people being absolutely inhumane towards their pets despite supposedly knowing better. (this happened today)
- Rikotta cheese - Another food hate - yes this is hate! Hate the sight of it, the taste of it, even having somebody next to me eating it. There's nothing worse for me.
- People who don't use their indicators - As I once said 'indicators are standard with every car, not an extra - USE THEM!' This is a very common trait in Malta *sigh*
There are other things... I'm not that placid :) However, I think it's best to stop here for now otherwise I'll be dwelling on negative things too much.
What's your pet hate?