Tuesday 24 August 2010

Blue or Pink?

The lovely Maria Fe over at Layers of Meaning is going to have the most wonderful party to reveal the gender of her unborn child!



They've called it a Gender Reveal Party and the inside of the cake is going to be either pink or blue icing so the guests will only fing out once the cake is cut! The're also being asked to wear either pink or blue to cast their vote as to what they think the baby is - it would be great to see lots of men wearing pink!

Isn't this just a charming idea?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51

    I like this!! What an original idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might borrow the idea, modified, for our thingy in Gozo... we'd just have found out! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated