Thursday 26 August 2010

Swapping Seasons

Living on a hot island means that you tend to take the sun for granted because it's pretty much there almost all of the time. And, to further complicate matters, you get bored of it very quickly as is happening to me now. It's been very hot for a while now and it's just reaching the brink of being 'too much'.

I'm longing to go on holiday to a place where it's slightly cold; where a jacket is needed and where a hot chocolate hits just the spot to warm you up.

I've probably got to wait another 2-3 months before that happens here, only once it does Sod's Law will be that I'll miss the sun and scenes like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated