Tuesday 11 May 2010

TED: The hidden influence of social networks




Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks | Video on TED.com

I'm a huge fan of TED; their tagline is Ideas Worth Spreading and indeed they are. The talks that you find on this site are diverse, interesting and sometimes truly inspirational. Even if the topic at hand isn't something that you may be particularly interested in, the speakers are usually so passionate about their subject that they draw you in and make you listen. Above I've embedded the latest video that I've watched, which talks about the dynamics of social networks. Take 18 minutes out of your day and watch it - and then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated