Monday 10 May 2010

Premier League

I'm not what you'd call a huge football fan; however, I do enjoy watching the sport if I'm interested in the teams that are playing. I wouldn't watch a game played by Second Island to the Right of Japan against Little Town in the Middle of Russia; yesterday, however, was the final of the Premier League with Chelsea playing against Wigan and Man. Utd. playing against Stoke. Chelsea needed to do whatever Man. Utd. did or better in order to win the title and the cup. The scores? Well...

Man. Utd. vs. Stoke 4- 0

Chelsea vs. Wigan 8 - 0

I think the numbers speak for themselves :)

And to be a real Chelsea supporter I must now buy something of the following (besides they're cute!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated