Monday 2 November 2009

The art lovers affair - Book Review

The below article is my first book review for The Sunday Times of Malta. I really like the way that it came out and book reviews are definitely fun to do. Right now I'm on to my second one and have started reading the book which promises to get even more intriguing from what I can tell until now...


The art lovers affair
Giselle Borg Olivier
The Sunday Times, Malta
01 Nov 2009

IAN RANKIN: DoorsOpen, Orion, 2008, 316, pp. รข��12 Have you ever wanted something that was seemingly unattainable? Something that was owned by somebody else but they didn’t appreciate it in the same way that you would? Would you risk your future to get...read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated