Saturday 28 June 2008

Summer Fun

I swam in the Med for the first time this summer! Hehe, that's pretty strange for the end of June. This morning I met Niki and we went to Ghajn Tuffieha and we spent a very relaxing three hours, sunbathing, swimming and lunching :) We found a good parking place, a good spot on the beach and also a table where to have lunch... so things went our way! Also, there was a gorgeous breeze constantly blowing so we could lie in the sun without dripping to within an inch of our lives. Now I'm at work, after a lovely refreshing shower and will be here until this evening.

I'm actually a bit tired as a result of the sun exposure but also after having just 6 hours' sleep - after a full day's work, then a 2-hour stint at Exiles and then a few vodkas at the party and getting home at about 3:00 a.m. (I think!) So methinks that tonight I might just go straight home after work... unless there's something fun happening hehe. I also have work tomorrow morning and then I'm invited for lunch + tea + swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated