Sunday 27 July 2008

New job!

I start my new job tomorrow :) I'm really not quite sure what to expect and I've been thinking about what I ought to wear cause apparently it's a VERY casual place but I don't want to overdo it. So I think I'll wear my black rouged shirt and denim skirt :) That ought to achieve the smart-casual look well. And my low silver grey/silver sandals and my new bag that my aunt got me from Italy that just so happens is the exact same colour as my sandals! Hehe, trust me to care more about the clothes ;P

Sadly my Bran Flakes have finished, and I forgot to buy more, so I can't start off the day with a nice bowl of cereal. There's definitely yoghurt in the fridge, possibly just about past its sell-by date, but I'm sure it's fine! If it turns out not be then I guess I'll settle for a cappuccino and a croissant :)

Yesterday's Duran Duran concert was cool. I enjoyed it in a chilled out sort of way. I wasn't too fussed about actually seeing the band, I was just enjoying listening to them. The classics were great but their new stuff is also really nice. Having said that I am quite glad that I got the ticket for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated