Wednesday 13 August 2008

Busy

I have lots of events happening this month which is great :)

And three of them are work-related! One is the summer BBQ @ Armier (incl. sausage ride weeee!), and then we have a departmental meal @ Hanks and a mini-departmental meal @ Melita.

It's really good because the more places that I have to go to, the busier I am and the 'quicker' the time passes too. And before you know it it's the end of the month which means PAY CHEQUE! :) And then only 2 weeks until I go abroad!!

Work is great. Really enjoying it and the atmosphere. There's a level of intelligence in the office which I find motivating, rather than being surrounded by idiots who don't understand what you say because the words contain more than two syllables!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated