Saturday 15 November 2008

Farewell Intern

Yesterday afternoon/evening we had farewell drinks for a colleague who's continuing his studies so we went to Ryans and had quite a laugh. Not everyone came but we were a nice group. We got there at about 6:00 p.m. and before we knew it it was 9:00 p.m. and quite a few vodkas had been drunk in the interim period =) But I was fine... just a bit more chatty than usual but not slurring hehe. Followed that with a nice plate of pasta and it turned out to be a really great evening. Didn't feel like going out further after that so just came home and went to sleep.

Hope the weather holds out today, at least in the hours when I'm driving! I have work at 1:00 p.m. and if I can NOT drive in the rain, I'd prefer it.

I think I'm going to get back into bed now once I can cos it's still early. And it's Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated