Sunday 25 May 2008

Sunny Sunday

Today was the first beach day of 2008. Went down to Exiles at 1:00 p.m. because it was Alison's birthday. Had lunch at the bar and stayed chatting and then we all went onto the rocks to lounge in the sun :) It was very chilled and I enjoyed the feeling of being relaxed in the sun. I left at about 4:00 and went home, fell asleep (effect of the sun) and then Gabriel messaged to ask me to go over to his place.

So at about 6:00 I headed over there and just chilled on the net and watched various programmes on cable (which he only just installed!) We snacked on Pringles, cheese, ham, dried apricots and nuts. Then a friend of his came over with pizza and we just slumped on the sofa and watched Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo but I left before it finished.

All in all, it was a really relaxed and chilled Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated