Friday 25 April 2008

Meme

What color are your eyes? Do they change colors?
Hazel - they vary in shades of brown/green

What does your second text say?
"let's make our last meeting a special one. i will come and see you after 3pm and then go home and pack x"

Do you like what you see in the mirror?
Yep, except when I have panda eyes in the morning hehe

What are you listening to?

Nothing at the moment

What were you doing 46 seconds ago?

Opening the balcony door so the Foo could go and do her nightly business

What are your plans for this weekend?
Work tomorrow morning, then study all day. Mass and lunch on Sunday morning and then continue studying all day

How's your room looking?
Like it needs a major refurb

Say anything ridiculous lately?
No but I listen to ridiculous things all the time *exasperated sigh*

What's your display name?

Gi (trademark symbol)

What are you wearing right now?

PJ trousers, long sleeve cotton top and pink fluffy slippers :)

What are you most looking forward to today?
Well seeing as the day is almost over, sleeping :)

How is your hair?

Tied up in a messy bun

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past 24 hours?
via webcam hehe

Have you ever stayed awake for 48 hours?
Sure

Do you like your first name?

I love it!

Do you like to cuddle?
Of course

Ever been skinny dipping?
Not fully

What's your biggest fear?
Suffering, seeing someone I love die, being alone in the dark

What's one thing you have learned this year?
Accounts?! That people often have bigger problems than yours!

Why do people continue to smoke when they know the effects of it?
I dunno, ask them! I don't smoke!

If you had the chance, would you move to another country?
Yeah

What time did you wake up this morning?

First at 07:30 then stayed in bed cos I was on study leave

Do you wear jewelry 24/7?

My earrings

Can you whistle?
Yes but I hate whistling. It's horrible and piercing noise

Would you ever get a noticeable tattoo?
Not even a hidden one

Are you wearing shoes?
Slippers

Are you ashamed of your past?
No

Last thing that really pissed you off?
Stupid people. I deal with them everyday. Stupid people should not be allowed to procreate and should be kept locked up.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
I don't yell that much. I hate being yelled at.

Do you ride roller coasters?

For sure!

What woke you up this morning?
My eyes opening

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?

I hope that the morning will be peaceful and the rest of the day productive

Do you regret anything you have done?

Sure, but if you learn from them then it's ok.

Do you trust people?
I trust a few people

What were you doing at midnight Saturday night?
I was drinking wine and eating dips in a garden in Lija

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes! I hate it but I get very emotional

Do you like comments or messages better?

This confused me! :S Any contact is good

Who did you go to the mall with last?
my mother

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Trying to deal with the fact that I'm in my 30s!

Miss someone?
Yes

What do you like to do when you're in a car?
Drive? Or be a passenger. But essentially get to a destination.

What size shoe do you wear?

37/38

What is on your mind right now?
exam, sleep, money

Are you racist?
Everyone is to a degree. Blacks, whites, Chinese, Japanese, etc. And people who say that they aren't are lying!

Who used to be your favorite music artists when you were younger?
My first ever LP was of Zecchino D'Oro :) (year 1985 I think) I remember listening to Roxette on the school bus. Green Day & Presidents of the USA was a big thing in Form 4/5. Also No Doubt. Then I got into contemporary country music like Shania Twain. I was into rock for a while like Our Lady Peace. Girls bands like Sugababes - still listen to them. But it's mainly classic rock now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated