Monday 28 April 2008

Exam is nigh

I'm longing for tomorrow - time 19:01 because then it will all be over. I've really overdosed on Accounts these past three days and I think that something actually did filter into my brain and get lodged there (hopefully it won't seep out overnight). There are all these other things that I want to do (apart from study) and the likelihood is that once the exam is over I won't want to do them anymore! Because that's the way the cookie crumbles right?!

But the nice thing is that Thursday is a holiday so the week is nice and bitsy :) I hope it's hot on Thursday because I want to go sunbathing. I have swam on May 1 in previous years but it is extremely unlikely that I'll be repeating that this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated