Wednesday 27 February 2008

Shattered

Wow what a day! It was go go go from the morning, starting with doing the laundry at 8:15 a.m. before work and didn't stop until 9:00 p.m. I think it's fair to say that I'm pretty shattered.

I woke up this morning in one of those moments where you have absolutely no idea what day it is! It could have been a Sunday for all I knew. I was totally flummoxed.

I get the feeling that tomorrow is also going to be quite a tiring day and I have a lesson in the evening. I did my HW of a costing topic which I understood perfectly well but when it comes to shares and debentures (which is financial) I'm rather muddled. I hope it's not a favourite topic of the examination board!

Next week I get my new specs :) I go for my eye test on Tuesday so that they can fit in new lenses according to that prescription. I'm not sure whether it actually changed or not because I still see very clearly from my current specs but since it's been a while since I tested them I'd rather be sure and this is the perfect opportunity.

I need to book my massage now that I have it before the pain in my neck gets any worse. I think I ought to get a doctor's certificate for my neck and 'force' them to buy me a new chair that is suitable for the work that I do. It's a good thing that I go to buy the paper every day because at least I get out for 10 minutes and walk around. Today I didn't even have chance to take my break and had to eat at my desk, which, I hate doing, and I'm not actually meant to, but I couldn't afford to waste the time away from the computer and I wasn't not going to have lunch because I knew that I wasn't going to be home until the evening. So, fuck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated