Monday 14 January 2008

Shopping!

Another weekend is over. I could have really done with another day because I woke up feeling so so tired this morning. Mainly due to the fact that I stayed up late last night working on my Accounts homework. Ever the diligent student. But really it's because there's just three and a half months left until the exam and I need to get my act together. Also the beginning of April is going to be a busy one because Paul will be here so I really need to prepare from now.

On Saturday I met Niki in the afternoon and we went to Sliema and then to Bay Street. I was adamant that I wouldn't buy anything - not because I didn't want to, but because I'm very broke - however, I crumbled and purchased. A pair of kick-ass high heeled shoes and a travel bag - well, a large-ish bag that I will use for hand luggage when I go abroad. I also got my first birthday present (just six weeks early!) from Niki because I liked a bag and it was on sale - so it's a win-win situation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated