Saturday 19 January 2008

Moths in my pocket

Finally my weekend has started! I finished work at 23:30 yesterday from SJ Cav because we had 2 plays showing, one which started at 23:00! An alternative play, with an alternative time apparently. I was shattered by the end of it.

And this morning it was my Saturday morning shift but thankfully that's just from 09:00 - 12:00. Answered e-mails, updated the website... morning passed by quickly.

I realised that I'm in quite a bit of debt :S I hate that! I didn't realise just how much I would be spending on private lessons, and he's the cheapest option that I found! But at least it will be over by April. And I have a couple of other things to just pay once and get them over and done with. Financial instability is not something that I want to deal with in life.

It's quite a nice day today so I shall walk down to Sliema with a friend. But first I need to wash my hair, my only opportunity to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated