Thursday 19 January 2006

Newbie

This afternoon I had an interview/meeting with this man, thanks to this man! :)

It went very well and it was great to see that there are opportunities for Communications graduates, such as myself, in the electronic publishing field. The thing I didn't want, and one of the reasons why I left my previous job, was to be stuck in a job purely for the sake of the income. If I wanted to be a secretary I would have attended secratarial college and qualified in that area. But I think that this is a great opportunity and am really looking forward to getting into things.

Martin has said/promised/acceded to update his withering, dust-covered blog with an entry regarding the brain drain that our island is currently experiencing. (Don't steal his idea!!)

It seems like a trip to Hanks is in order tonight with my female ex-colleagues, and I have to be there in 30 minutes which means that I should unlock these virtual chains that keeped me seated to my chair and engrossed to this screen, get out of my suit, into my jeans and hit the road Jack!

2 comments:

  1. opportunities? I thought communication graduates just spend their time at home chatting on the internet :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we do. It's all about communication :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated