Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kerry in Pictures


This post is an ode to Kerry - our super cute, super lovable, very daft dog :)  
(These are mobile phone pics so they may not be very clear)



Those beseeching eyes!
"Give me food. No, not my food. Your food. Specifically the food that you are eating at this very moment."
And of course, you do.


One of her favourite positions.
"Scratch my tummy!!"
I no longer bend down to her because it's too much of an effort, so she gets a foot scratching instead.


Her cushion and sanctuary. And where she spends most of her day.


"I still want more scratching..."


 "When is Daddy coming home?"
She really does wait with her nose to the door anticipating his return.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated