Sunday 13 January 2013

2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I suppose that's a good way to start the first blog post of 2013. This means that the world didn't end, my alcohol consumption didn't kill me and the internet still dominates our lives.

This year already has a couple of highlights planned, one of them being The Honeymoon. We had decided not to go on honeymoon straight after the wedding, for various reasons, and it really worked out for the best. We settled back into life and routine and now we've got a fabulous holiday to look forward to which is probably going to require a good dose of reality when we get back but it's going to be worth it.

Destination: South Africa

In a previous job, I had to research and write a lot about South Africa and that really made me want to visit the place because there is just so much to see, do and experience. We have an overall skeleton plan of what we want to do but we also want the liberty of deciding on the day, so details and photos will follow... eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated