Monday 13 August 2012

Baby Feet

A few weeks ago I was at work (at my part-time job) and there was the opening of an art exhibition which included a reception and lots of people milling around, drinking wine and talking about art (I assume!) I was manning the desk when a lovely woman comes up to me with a pram and asks whether she can park it by the desk assuring me that the baby was asleep (which she was), and I told her that it would be fine. The baby was in fact asleep, but she moved a bit at one point, and that's when she gave me this adorable photo opportunity. Those feet! Just too adorable. (I took this with my phone camera so that quality isn't brilliant).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated