Monday 23 July 2012

Invitation Saga Over

The wedding invitations are in hand! YES!! The saga is over; well, almost because I have a few more still to collect however there shouldn't be issues there *fingers crossed*

I'm really happy with the way that they look. They're really smart and stylish and I'm looking forward to begin the writing process, which ideally would be this week; however, I've got such a jam-packed week ahead that I'm not sure if that will be the case. There's always Sunday.

Things really need to get moving now because the date is looming closer and closer and the weeks are simply whizzing past. We're already almost seven months into 2012 which is just insane - where did the months go??

I'm definitely relieved that the invitations are at home though. Big weight off my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah...sound trumpets and stuff hehe. See you Saturday. Bringing my friend Sarah with me. Hope you don't mind :-) XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated