Friday 9 December 2011

Winter Frock Swapping

Last week I attended my second frock swap of the year organised by the lovely Abby. This time it was held at The Soap Cafe which is a lovely shop full of... soap! Soap in all shapes, forms and colours. But you'll also find lovely ornaments and other bits and bobs. 

This time round I got myself a lovely faux wrap dress, a striped shirt that ties up at the back and a very pretty necklace (which I've already worn about 3 times!)

It's such a great idea and everyone seemed to have a good time. Some girls found loads of clothes!! We were also treated to some yummy cupcakes and chocolate balls, and wine and cheese... just fabulous.

If you've never been to one of Abby's Frock Swaps, be sure to attend the next one! She's promised to organise a Spring one so that's something to look forward to for 2012 ;)


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed! Yes there will be another swap in April,it will probably be organised slightly differently, I want to ensure quality and make sure everyone gets fair oppertunity of frick swapping..its a working progress. Your support is so much apprciated and cant wait to see you at the next one :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated