Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday Morning



Sunday morning - the one that's really meant for relaxation. After waking up at about 2 a.m. feeling unbearably hot and thirsty I was then woken up at 8:45 a.m. by a promotional SMS!! Something like that makes me want to boycott the store that sent it; although I don't even buy from them anyway in all fairness. 

So I decided to go back to sleep; however, by then I was restless so what's one to do? Read, of course! I had the perfect surroundings of enough natural light and a comfy bed, with a sleeping Paul next to me and a great book by Cecilia Ahern. It was just great.

Then I got up and did some chores and came online. But I think I'll go back and read some more now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:58

    I miss reading in bed. Keep enjoying it while you can!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated