Monday 14 November 2011

Site Sharing: Letters of Note

I came across this wonderful website that I thought I would share with you. It's called Letters of Note and is described as "an attempt to gather and sort fascinating letters, postcards, telegrams, faxes, and memos."



It's a great collection of various notes and letters from all sort of people from Albert Einstein to Prince to Walt Disney - a real treasure trove of 'literature'.

Go take a look, I think you'll enjoy it.

Whenever I come across a great site, I'll be sharing it in my new 'section' called Site Sharing:. If you have any recommendations please leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated