Thursday 3 November 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

This evening I experienced the first event that most girls dream about. I tried on my very first wedding dresses :) It is such a fun experience and seeing yourself in the mirror decked out in a wedding dress is such a special moment. Planning this wedding has made me realise that most people tend to make a fuss about things. Yes, it's a busy time and there are a 101 things to think about and do, but if you take it in your stride and approach it with the right attitude, it's tons of fun.

I tried on a great dress which looks stunning; however, I don't think that it's The One. I've still got more appointments to make and dresses to try on so I'm not ready to make a commitment as yet. All I know is that I'm looking forward to the next appointment.


5 comments:

  1. Good luck ... hope you find the one :) for me the third was the one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah how exciting :-)))))) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikita Pisani08:12

    Best wishes!! & nice blog! thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated