Sunday 30 October 2011

Clean Therapy

Cleaning is therapeutic. Not for everyone, I know, but for me it is. Over the past few days I've tackled certain areas in the house that needed some attention and I feel so good once it's done. 

Case in point was yesterday afternoon where I decided to sort out my shoes. I marked each shoe box with summer or winter (in one case, Spring) and I packed shoes away that I knew I wouldn't be using until next year. Hello, floor space!

I even put aside 2 pairs of footwear that don't fit me for the next frock swap.



So tell me, how many of you find cleaning/clearing therapeutic?

1 comment:

  1. I usually get cleaning fits late at night when I REALLY need to go to sleep and yes sometimes I do find it therapeutic. Especially the end results :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated