Thursday 16 September 2010

Wall Art

Writing about interior decorating always gets my creative processes salivating and wanting to do more than just write. So I browse. This time it was Etsy where I came across these incredible wall decals. I didn't think that this would normally be my thing however I love the quirkiness of them and the originality that they'll give to a room.

Having said that, I tend to suffer from what-if-I-get-bored-of-it-itis or worse still, what-if-I-don't-like-it-after-all-itis! The pain would be intense. I get very excited about things I like and have yet to master the art of controlling (and eliminating) expectations. So if it didn't look as I wanted it to I'd be terribly upset.

But don't you think that this would look absolutely delightful in a girl's bedroom?


And these in any other room?



I just might have to have them... somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. We've been trying to decide what decal to have up on our bedroom wall for months now. The wall is still a blank canvas... and we're still clueless as to what to put up. I suspect it's very much down to the fact that it needs to be something we'll STAY happy with... it might be a while longer before anything gets put on that wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:28

    i had bookmarked those decals years ago for maia's room. in the end we bought some in paris and i don't regret it. they make all the difference in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decals are such a cool way to decorate a wall. Andrew and I have a few surprise decals up our sleeves. Hopefully they'll go up once the new wardrobe is done... wonder how long that's going to take heh

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated