Thursday 2 September 2010

Thursday Wind Down

The weather is finally cooling down and it makes for a very welcome change, especially at this time when I am extremely busy running from work to rehearsals to other engagements. It's all fun and I enjoy it - but everyone needs a break in the midst of all the madness.

And I'm getting mine tonight!

There are no rehearsals so I get to spend the evening at home with the man. There are plenty of things that need to be done in the house (they're always the first to be discarded when busy times come around) however I'm actually keen to get some order back in the house. Throw a load into the machine, wash the dishes, give a general tidy up - it makes me feel good. And once that is done maybe we'll settle down and watch a DVD.

What have you got planned for your Thursday evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated