Wednesday 1 September 2010

The Stig - Revealed

I'm not a car fanatic (although I do like nice cars!) I am, however, a humour fanatic and have been a fan of Top Gear for many years.

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have such great chemistry as a team; their humour (being British) is actually funny and the stunts that they perform are pretty darn good too I guess!

There's a fourth character to the show though, known only as... The Stig.

The Stig's identity has, for a long time, been under intense scrutiny and many upon many guesses have been made as to who is inside the white suit and helmet. Well, now we know.

Despite the BBC attempting to get a court injunction banning the release of the book that revealed the identity of The Stig, the British courts allowed that it is published. So, for your viewing pleasure, here is The Stig (and mighty fine he is too!)
This is British racing car driver, Ben Collins aka The Stig, and I think he looks better without the helmet ;)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28

    I wonder whether they'll kill him and come up with a replacement again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19:58

    I agree he's plenty attractive. ^_^
    I guess he knew he'd be booted from the show by outing himself. His choice. I really liked him as Stig. Hope the replacement is at least as talented.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated