Tuesday 17 August 2010

Theatre Life

I've been involved in theatre productions for a while now and although I haven't had any major roles I enjoy just being part of a production.

The end of summer brings theatre season in with it and I've got two productions coming up - one in which I'm performing, the other in which I've got a backstage role as ASM  (Assistant Stage Manager).

The first play is a One Act Play and forms part of the annual One Act Play Festival. I'm cast in a comedy which should be a good laugh. We've already had a read-through of the script and it's got a lot of potential. That's going to be performed towards the end of September and I'm looking forward to it.

The other play is a murder mystery, again a comedy, being performed at the Manoel Theatre over Halloween weekend. Another great script and an equally great cast which should draw the crowds.

I'm looking forward to my 2 months of theatre life.

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated