Wednesday 14 July 2010

Just the way it is

Isn't it somewhat terrible, and possibly even a little bit sad, that we are so constrained by time? And then by money? And indeed time does really equal money.

It's all too common noawadays that you just feel that there isn't enough time for everything; at least, not if you actually plan on sleeping. And even if you had to give that up it sometimes isn't enough! There are so many things that I want to (and need to) do, yet, finding time to do them proves to be a bigger chore than the chore itself.

So what do you do? Leave things undone, or forgoe other things, or try and juggle it all and hopefully not wind up with a nervous breakdown?

This week is developing into one of those jam-packed ones where time is definitely not on my side; perhaps I'll catch up with time next week or possibly the one after. In the meantime, I guess it's just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated