Thursday 24 June 2010

Picture To Do List

I'm back home in between trips abroad. We've done two out of three till now! Yes, it's fun; however, I can't say that I'm not tired. Waiting around in airports can take its toll and being stuck in an aeroplane seat for 3-odd hours is not my idea of fun either. But we've managed :)

Obviously being away means that other things get put to the side and these are just some of the things that I need to do - update this blog and my website, do the laundry (you end up with many piles after going away) , sort out my summer clothes from my winter clothes (I still have a mishmash of everything), book myself in for hair removal (always more frequently needed during the summer months), go grocery shopping because there I'm starting to feel like Old Mother Hubbard (we didn't want to leave any perishables when we were away) and finally get a suntan (something that doesn't come very easily to me although I did manage to get some colour
while I was away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated