Thursday 3 June 2010

I'm a Blogger

I've recently been interviewed about this blog and you can read what I had to say here. Apparently you can even vote for my blog, so if you fancy it go right ahead.

I'm feeling proud that I've been a lot more consistent with my updates and am 'taking care' of this blog a lot better now although I'm not sure how much I'll be updating when I'm abroad.

Oh have I mentioned that I'm going to be away for 12 days as from tomorrow? Very family-oriented holiday with a Holy Communion and a wedding thrown in for good measure; however, I'm really looking forward to it! I will have internet access so I might upload some photos and bits of news if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated