Monday 31 May 2010

Happy Days

The weekend that I was so eagerly awaiting is now over; however, it was an fabulous one! It started off with the Sex & the City Premier where we got freebies and treats and an amazing film. Saturday was spent just going around, meeting friends, napping at 6:00 p.m. and then waking up to cook dinner! And Sunday was P's birthday and it was just brilliant. Really successful and I'm really pleased that it went so well :)

I will update more with pictures in the very near future.

Now it's back to work; however, just for a week before we head off to England for a Holy Communion, hopefully with a trip to Alton Towers thrown in and even a cricket match, and then we hop over to Ireland for a family wedding with a family I'll be meeting for the first time!

Lots of things to do before that though, including laundry, packing, waxing (permanent hair removal would be a blessing), nails, hair and the list goes on. But I'm very excited about it so the busier, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated