Thursday 18 March 2010

St. Patrick's Day 2010

So yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and although he's not Malta's patron saint we like to celebrate as much as the next guy, and any excuse is a good excuse! Just check out a couple of photos from yesterday's celebrations. The hats were given with every pint of Guinness bought; the garland of shamrocks I bought from London as well as the badge that you can see on my sleeve which says 'World's Cutest Leprachaun'. I bought a packet of badges and distributed them to the bar staff, so they all had a different badge.




May the luck of the Irish enfold you and may the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated