Tuesday 9 June 2009

Party Season

Summer has hit Malta and along with it come the parties!

Friday night saw that opening of the summer season at Fuego Mellieha which is a really nice place, much nicer than the Paceville one, and since I've never been to the Qawra one I can't comment on that! It was open bar for part of the evening and there was food as well, along with entertainment in the form of fire blowers and dancers. And a very sexy Brazillian dancer who thought it a good idea to dance with me. And indeed it was because he was a very sweet guy. I got home at 3:00 a.m. which I haven't done in a while so it was quite fun. At least I know that I can still party till the wee hours of the morning!

OK the rest of the weekend was spent very much in relaxation mode but I needed it.

Yesterday we threw Bel a surprise birthday party which was quite relaxed yet fun. And I made her birthday cake because now I know that I can bake and pretty well at that! Everyone commented on how good and 'moist' it was, so it's quite an ego boost. hehe.

So here's hoping that Summer '09 will be a good one and that there'll be a few more parties coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated