Wednesday 6 May 2009

Tooting the Twitter Trumpet

I'm quickly becoming disillusioned by Twitter. Perhaps I'm following the wrong people, because there are a few people whom I do enjoy following, but the majority of them are just boring. Then again my tweets aren't exactly works that would inspire Shakespeare. I can somehow understand the business value behind it and the momentum that it's gained is certainly noteworthy; however, this latest wave of Twitter evangelists who believe that we can unsubscribe from everything else including search engines don't convince me.

Although I tend to find Facebook somewhat repetitive after a while, and a definite intrusion of privacy it still remains the one site that I will visit every day. Twitter, on the other hand, I can easiy forget about.

Having said that, you're very welcome to follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated