Friday 8 December 2006

Frankfurt beckons

Temperature in Frankfurt today is 8 degrees - nice :)

It will then rapidly descend to an average of 3 degrees - ow!

I think I'm fully packed now. I hope I won't freeze! I realised that I didn't buy a map, but I'm hoping that Matt will have one for the three days when I shall be exploring Frankfurt solo. I've done my hair, now I shall wash, dress and wait patiently for the time to pass! Actually I should eat before I leave. But I'm getting plane food later... Mmmm :) I looovee plane food hahaha

See you all in a week. I don't think I shall bother with internet access whilst I'm there.

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage.. See you next year. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated