Sunday 1 October 2006

Little Miss Pukey

I puked 5 times this morning in the space of 2 hours. Whatever it is that's eating my insides doesn't like anything stronger than water. But is being considerate and not making me feel so bad actually as long as I keep to the rules and stick to water.

10:45 a.m. - (Puke 1) consisted of tea in a toilet in a Gozo farmhouse
11:30 p.m. - (Puke 2) consisted of tea and toast at a Gozitan street corner just thought I'd leave my mark
11:55 p.m. - (Puke 3) consisted of a very little tea into a tissue handed to me by a man in the lift of the Gozo Ferry
12:15 p.m. - (Puke 4) consisted of Sprite into a disposable glass on the Gozo Ferry having just docked in MaltaI managed to fill the glass up! I should have got a refund for my drink
13:00 - (Puke 5) consisted of whatever remnants where in my stomach into another disposable cup which I took with me for the car journey, just in case, in Bahar ic-Caghaq where I had my car

I got home ok, and went straight to bed and slept. We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

  1. Oh puke! You better look after yourself well miss. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated