Monday 12 June 2006

No longer a student

I've done my last exam and my student life as an MA Qualifying student is over!! Phew! It's been an interesting year that's for sure, definitely unlike my other uni years and probably different to most student's experiences at uni! And it was good! I loved every second of it - I really liked the people in my class, and I really enjoyed all my lectures (even the ones that were slightly more boring than the others!)

And all I can say is that until now I've got 3 A's and a B, so that's a good sign :)

I spent the afternoon at the beach with Nat and some people of her course and we really laughed. I didn't swim :( but I sure got a tan! We drank, we ate, we drank some more and we ate some more - a very good recipe for a post-exam chill-out session. Tomorrow I am OFF (woo hoo) and then Wednesday I go back to work. But for now I'm ready to go to bed and RELAX!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yout holidays!

    And Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. feels good huh!!! Have fun. See you in Malta soon

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated