Wednesday 25 January 2006

It's a strange, mad, beautiful world

The possibility of me going to Spain for a week in February is there no more. It's a conference matter and one had to apply and then be shortlisted and selected. My initial application was ignored, which meant that I had to apply again. After asking about the proceedings on numerous occasions, and at times not even getting a response, I find out today (after asking yet again) that I wasn't shortlisted.

Slightly bummed cos it would have been a great experience; slightly relieved cos it would have been financially tight; unimpressed by the organisation and definitely let down by the person in charge. Ah well, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated