Sunday 13 November 2005

Till death do us part... natural or unnatural

My ex-colleague is getting married this evening. She's only 20 yet it's the thing that she wants the most. Her fiance` is lovely and they really are the cutest couple. But I still find it quite amazing that she can be so convinced of such a life-altering decision. I guess when you find the person you really do know. Obviously the cynic in me still has major doubts on that one.

I'm looking forward to the wedding though. I'm sure it's going to be quite a spectacular affair and seeing as her almost-husband is Swedish, I'm hoping that there will be beautiful Swedish men present :) Weddings are the perfect pulling places *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated