Thursday, 17 November 2005

ac·ro·nym - n. A word formed from the initial letters of a name, such as WAC for Women's Army Corps (or CHOGM) ...

Am I the only person not to be driving through the newly resurfaced CHOGM streets? Dammit everything looks the same to me!

Ok so some people are missing lectures these 2 days "ghax ghandhom ic-CHOGM Sir", and BOV ATMs are now sporting the CHOGM logo, and it's also become the most popular acronym of 2005 (even more than MLPN?!), but I still want to see these roads. I guess they'll be welcome when the CHOGM BMWs are being driven by the minsters' children.

2 comments:

  1. The so-called "CHOGM" roads are on your way to Ghajn Tuffieha and Mdina I think. Pretty impressive roads.

    If only Her Majesty would visit University!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only her majesty would decide to go for a ride without anyone planning which roads she has to pass through?!?!
    If so, just pray to God that it's not after she has eaten her bran flakes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated