Saturday 12 December 2015

Award Nominee

Those who know me personally know that I work in digital marketing, mainly on social media. It's a role that I fell into really but one that I love and that gives me great satisfaction, so it was amazing when I found out that the company I work for were chosen as finalists in the local eBusiness Awards for 'Best Use of Social Media'. For me it's a personal nomination and one that I truly hope we will win because it would just be the cherry on the cake, especially when I consider that I work 'reduced hours' - officially, but I'm often at my laptop late into the evening and checking work's social media accounts at the weekend. 

The awards night is at the end of February/beginning of March (date is yet to be confirmed) so I've still got a couple of months to wait but in the meantime, I'm allowing myself to feel pleased and proud by my work and achievements.


1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated