Monday 28 January 2013

Argofuckyourself *

If you're searching for a good film to watch, then Argo comes highly recommended. I watched it yesterday evening after hearing, from various people, just how good it was. And they were right. It's a gripping story, and a true one, which makes it all the more amazing. I'm sure there were some Hollywood moments added to the film; however, the story remains true. And what really struck me is that this isn't a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence - hostage situations happen all the time. They're currently happening in Algeria, so who knows what they're going through and what efforts are being made to rescue people.

It was a mini-date evening for us, and one that was needed, especially since I've been working every single day from Monday to Sunday for the past 3-4 weeks. 


 These three characters are just too cool

*You'll understand the title once you've watched the film

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog. I look forward to your comments - let me know what you think :)

FYI: Comments are moderated